Monday, July 1, 2019

The Lord's Work Goes On

Hello all my pals in Oklahoma, and everyone who reads these updates!

I am so sorry I don't write, I just don't express myself super great over email. However, I felt the need to update you now. :)

Everything is going great here! We have just been working really hard to teach people more about our Savior Jesus Christ, and His restored gospel.

I am currently assigned in Ligao, it's beautiful and very close to the volcano.
My companion is from Papau New Guinea, which is really fun! I have never had a companion who wasn't a native,  but it's okay cause I'm a Filipino now. Haha! Just kidding, but even though I was a little worried the work keeps going strong.

It's so amazing how even though we're foreigners, people are still so warm and open to us. I testify that Heavenly Father's work always goes forth. If we have willing hearts, and we want to follow Him, He will use us to do His will. I feel honored to have gotten a chance to serve the Lord in this amazing country, I truly love Him. I owe everything I am to the truths taught in the Book Of Mormon, it has changed me.

Have a good week!

Sister Dugger

P.S. My Mom puts updates on my blog and facebook, I'll try to email more but I just get really busy.


Exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders:


Edmark got baptized! He is so cute, I love his family so much. His Dad is the one who fixed my shoes.


Ligao Zone
Saying goodbye to President and Sister Kotter.
This is the Elder that everyone thinks look like my sibling....I'll let you be the judge.....That sister is brand new, I love her. This was her first zone conference, so she doesn't really know anyone. She hung out with me. :)
Sister Tupou and I have matching hair.