Monday, July 15, 2019

Baptism, Children, And A Connection From Happy Island

Hello my wonderful family!

I am doing pretty good over here. :)

I's baptism was a success! :) He and E are best friends, they're so cute. There's another little boy who brings himself to church. He rides on a jeep and comes to church by himself. It's really cute to see the three of them hang out. I can't help picturing them ten years from now with mission calls. Amazing.

Speaking of children. We were walking to an appointment and these two kids who are recent converts/part members were playing with their friends. They yelled, "sisters, come teach us!" Which surprised me, because kids yell at us all the time, but they don't usually want to sit still and listen. So we sat and talk a group of children. It made me smile, because the Savior taught children too.

I had an amazing experience where I taught someone from Catanduanes. She moved here for work, and them I got transferred here so now I get to teach her again. Her countenance has really changed as we've taught her, and to be honest she even teaches me sometimes.

Yeah, so that's been our week. I hope you have a good one too!

Sister Dugger