Monday, July 8, 2019

Hello to everybody! Thank you for the words of love and encouragement!

We had a good week, I'm just working on setting some new plans and goals. :)

This week I will probably be able to meet our new mission president, it's sort of strange, but I already love and sustain him.

I was reading some old journals a couple of days ago, and I just felt overwhelmed with gratitude for this journey. Heavenly Father has given me some hard experiences, and I have learned many things in such a short time. I just know that when we put our trust in the Lord and serve him with a pure heart, he truly speaks to us. Not just missionaries either, but anyone who will live worthy of his revelations. He's not only not dead, but he will actively speak to us and help is know truth.

We got transfer news! and....nothing is changing for me. Hehe. Sister Thomas and I get another cycle together, here in Ligao. She also promised me she will pray in her native language for me.....after I asked her like 40 times haha!

I know the fullness of the gospel has been restored, I teach it everyday and it has changed my life.

Have a great week!

Sister Dugger