Monday, April 29, 2019

Hello!


Wow It was a pretty good week here in the Philippines.

I don't have a ton to say, I am currently adjusting to a new companion. We are both learning and growing, and we are learning to do it together.

Have a good week!

Sister Dugger

Happy Easter! They gave us some eggs, from their little hunt. We ate them for lunch after church, it was pretty good. Featuring my new companion ;)

I found imported chips and salsa. Yep I bought it. No regrets.

Blurry picture with the other sisters. We didn't feel like cooking so we got a 10 peso bowl of lugaw. It was delicious. :)
One of the top cutest babies I've ever seen! She is the great grand daughter of the sister that has the avocados.




Also! The avocados here are 100% different than the ones in America. Not to brag but......be jealous. We were making "ice candy,"  they were mashing it to make it into what is sort of a popsicle.