Monday, April 15, 2019

Last Week With Sister Marzan


Hello!

This has been my last week with sister Marzan. :( We cried a lot last night when we found out, but it's okay.

I ate octopus yesterday......it was chewy, but I was pretty hungry.


We have done a lot of finding and stuff, tracting and just trying to talk to people. I have also done a lot of pondering and studying, and I was so touched by conference. It was like every word sunk deep into my heart, I couldn't zone out. I think one of my top favorite quotes is, "There is no right way to do the wrong thing." It's so true. Lehi teaches about this in his dream. There is a mist of darkness over all mankind, it represents temptation. We all have temptation, the Savior himself had temptations. I feel it is because of this that we begin to create a gray area, that is a sneaky tactic of Satan. Anyway I could go on forever about that, but Satan is very much there, especially for Heavenly Father's elect who have already accepted the gospel. BUT I testify God lives, we worship a God who lives and actively is engaged in His children's lives. I know that if we call upon him, he is there.

I am so grateful for Heavenly Father's perfect love for us, it is all encompassing. I testify that the Book of Mormon literally can answer any question we can come up with, pray with a humbly heart and read. It has unexplainable power.

Until next week.

Sister Dugger
Sister Marzan drew a cockroach on my leg, while I wasn't paying attention. Then yelled, "May ipis sa leg mo!" Haha she's the best.
I took a selfie with this sweet caribou, we're friends now. I love her.