Monday, December 24, 2018

Tons Of Pics...Getting Ready For Her Christmas Call

Sis. Calianga and I wore red and green. Haha!



Pres. and Sis. R, the Elders and us. The Romans are so cute! They are both RMs and he's in the branch presidency. I was here when they found out they were having a baby!
Some more friends. The guy on the right next to my companion, is the one who's letting me use his computer to skype you later. The guy on the far left is a veteran, and he gave me this cool "rabies are preventable" shirt.
I made Pres. and Sis. Kotter christmas cookies in our toaster oven last P-day. :) I had to do it one at a time, but it was worth it cause Sister Kotter said no one has ever made them cookies on their mission. They turned out pretty good, even though I didn't have a recipe.
This is a tiny pineapple I bought, just cause it was cute! It was the sweetest pineapple I've ever eaten!

Us at Christmas conference!

All of the Legazpi Mission.
I made cheesy popcorn, and ate it with caramel corn, because that's what our family does this time of year. ;)