Monday, November 5, 2018

I'm Training

Wow it's been an exciting week! 

I'm not sure if sister Kotter has sent you any pictures yet, but the sister I'm training is amazing! She is from Mindanao, where they just announced that new temple. :) She is 23, an only child, and usually from the city, but excited to be out here in the rice fields. It has been amazing to work with her, sometimes I think she teaches me more than I teach her to be honest. She is so kind, and super funny! Oh my goodness, she always has something funny to say. She bears powerful and pure testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. She is a native bisaya speaker, which is pretty much cebuano. She has to think about it more, but she speaks Tagalog too. Her english is also great, even though she doesn't really think so.


I am good, I have taken on a lot of new stress. I am good, I am happy, but I have 0 time to space out. Haha! I am really grateful for the enabling power of the Atonement. Because I find peace in knowing that Heavenly Father qualifies those He calls. :) Also, I am starting to get over the hill of Tagalog. People almost always understand me, which is a blessing. My new companion is really helping me practice expressing myself in Tagalog.

Also, everyone keeps telling me, " Sister Dugger! Pumayat ka!" So apparently I'm losing weight. Haha! Filipinos are so honest. :)

All is well. I'm working really hard, and Heavenly Father is blessing me. Mahal kita talega! Miss kita! Sana ko ibibigay ang malaking hug sa inyo! <3

Sister Dugger
Me and my child...haha!! (When they are training, they call that new missionary their child. )

A video of me singing for you guys,. :)