Monday, November 19, 2018

Exciting Story


I have an exciting story.
I was tracting way out in Santa Remedios, when we came across an extremely old woman with Willie Nelson braids. We started talking to her, and she agreed to listen to our message. We shared a short restoration overview, and talked with her. She told us about all the blessings miracles she's received in her life. Then Nanay (that's her name) showed us around her backyard, which had tons of orchids,
coconut trees, and other fruits that I've can't name because I can't spell or remember the names. I told her I've never seen coconut trees before, because they don't exist where I'm from. She went and grabbed a long stick with a blade on the end, and she cut down the Buko (coconut) for me. She pulled out a huge knife and hacked it open (let me remind you she's 73!). I proceeded to drink the freshest coconut water, and eat the soft meat out of the inside with a spoon. It was one of the best moments ever! :) She also sent us home with one, which I included a picture. That's what it looks like when it is right off the tree.

Anyway, I'm good all is well. I love you guys so much! Keep being faithful, keeping your covenants and enduring to the end. :)



 Sister Dugger
Eating crabs with my companion. They are so good! Did I mention I like seafood now? I know, it's crazy. She taught me how to make them and I am lucky they weren't alive when we bought them!