Monday, August 5, 2019

Heyo, My Pals!

 This was a good week! Just teaching the gospel, and inviting people to come unto Christ.

 I am doing pretty good over here, not gonna lie I cant figure out what to say.

I spoke to one member this week, who is trying to prepare herself to go to the temple. She looked at me, and asked me from the depths of her heart, what will happen to her family in the next life. I just told her to keep being faithful, and don't give up. I reminded her of Alma the younger and how the faithful prayers of his father brought him back to the right path.  I know that that's true, that Heavenly Father is truly listening to us. Hope is never lost.  I know that's true, nothing is impossible. I am here today because of a series of real miracles. :)

That's my week, have a good one!

<3 Sister Dugger


District Activity, and happy birthday to Elder Calimlim and Elder Feletoa. We just hung out for a while at the church, 'cause it was raining and ate some food. :)