Monday, August 12, 2019

Heavenly Father Has A Plan

I honestly don't have a lot to say. Other than that Heavenly Father really has a plan. I marvel at this custom made learning experience called my life. As human beings, I think sometimes we feel like there's a big wide universe, and we're just like little ants or something. The truth is we are part of Eternity. In fact we are the Creator's greatest work. He not only created us, but He loves us, cherishes us, and HELPS us. We are great valiant beings, sent to become something strong. We don't have to know everything, or have it all figured out, but we just have to have faith. Follow the plan, be
obedient, and come home, is what we were taught before we came here. "Many are called, but few will be chosen." What am I choosing? Am I choosing Him? Or am I just following the current, hoping that somehow I'll make it back to the waterfall. The source of the power. That power is given to each of God's precious children, who have been baptized by His authority, and received the Holy Ghost. We really aren't alone. Our Father speaks to us, IF we seek him. "Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you." As we really seek, we will find....and THAT is what our Father wants more than anything. For all of us to come home, not scarred by the filth of the world. For us to have intentionally chosen Him, how else could we really make it back? If we didn't choose him here, why would we want to dwell with him in the next life? THAT is why our dear older brother gave his life, to answer for our sins, and give us hope. When we are imperfect, when we stumble, the one who did it perfectly always reaches out. I know that this is true. I feel it in my heart. I have decided to follow until my last breath. Not blindly, but with faith, and eternal perspective.

Well that's just what was in my heart. I hope you guys have a good week! Next week I'll have transfer news, which is really exciting! Yay!

Sister Dugger


Somebody gave me my favorite fruit this week! it was all ripe and juicy, and FREE! YAY! It's called guyabano (that's probably not how you spell it) it's so good. I've also heard it's a super fruit.