Monday, September 17, 2018

Typhoons, Fish Eyes, & Transfers

Hello po!

I am extremely short of time so bear with me.

1. I am still alive. The typhoon was chill, it was only a category one in our area. Just a lot of rain. I was a little disappointed cause I love severe weather.

2. All of the Filipinos I've asked say that fish eyes are the best part of the fish. They aren't bad, but I wouldn't say they're the best part exactly.  I have a video, but the computer shop we're at won't read my flash drive (bastos).  I'll share next week.



3.  I found out that because of transfers there will be a brand new American sister living with us!  Even though I'm super new, I won't be as new as her! Haha! Our district is getting 4 new missionaries, kinda crazy!  There is also a huge chance that I will train shortly after my training is over, which is a little nerve wracking.

4.  I got to go to the beach last P-day! It was beautiful and relaxing as always. It's bawal to swim, but I still had fun.  Sister Estacio and I got Halo-Halo afterward and it was really good!

5. I testify that gratitude brings miracles. When we choose to notice every blessing, every gift from God, and thank Him for them, it brings amazing light into our lives. I have learned that contentment is on the other side of gratitude.  Because everything we have, is because of our Heavenly Father.

Have a good week everyone!

Sister Dugger