Monday, May 27, 2019

Exciting Week

Okay, this was an exciting week!

We had exchanges in San Andres, and that was really fun! I got to work with this very sweet sister, who just finished her training. She is doing a wonderful job; I enjoyed getting to witness the miracles in her area.

I am getting transferred to Ligao, so I'll be close to Mayon! :) The Lord is putting me with Sister Thomas from Papau New Guinea (I know I spelled that wrong...haha). We were in the same apartment in Bulan last Christmas. :) I have never had a companion who wasn't a Filippina, but I'm excited for a new adventure! 

Miracle- We had a gentleman just walk up and tell us he's been searching for truth a long time, and after we talked for a while we ended up sharing with him. We shared an overview about the Restoration, and he's super interested. :)

That my week, have a good one my friends!

Sister Dugger